Monday, October 5, 2009

I just had a phonecall...

with Ewa, my wife and drill-sergant: THIS WEEK WE HAVE TO FINNISH THE NEW ICEHOTEL!

In true democratic spirit we agreed upon the following:

No more two-hour daily trainsessions with the band (my suggestion)
No more shopping tours (my suggestion)
No more discussions with Elletra Gausman (our designer) about new stage outfits (my suggestion)
No more IMs with friends that have called off their SL relation (both)
No more DJ mixes and no more talking to other DJs about new dj software etc (Ewas)
No more "grown up activites" before bedtime to stay focused and wake up alert (Ewas)
No more discussions with sleazy booking agents (Ewas)
No more parties (both)

Hopefully we will be ready today;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a BIG sacrifice....

We need to make it up to you by supporting you with long peptalks about the list. I also want to know more about some items on it....(That is high priority)before all of us (your friends) can allow the sacrifices...

//STYXL

Jesper Prinz said...

hehe Styxl, we are finnished in approx five min;)

Jesper Prinz said...

the last moose horn door handle is now ready:)