Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exchange of rings


Yesterday when I logged in I found Ewa lying in our hammock telling me she had pottering with her new nails (thank god I am a man in both worlds and dont need doing such things:) But I noticed immediately she wasnt too happy about it. And I couldnt understand why since Ewa looooooves to pottering with things!

She gave me note with a sad face...telling me "Its the wedding ring OR the nails, Jesper, so there wont be any long red fancy nails for me." she cried softly.

I read the note she gave me from the nailshop:

-RING/JEWELRY ATTATCHMENTS TO YOUR NAILS-
-YES- we can attach your wedding ring to your nails!!! KEEP IN MIND; WE CAN NOT ATTATCH RINGS FROM ANOTHER JEWELER!!! AGAIN, IT MUST BE A WHITTENTON RING OR PIECE OF JEWELRY IN ORDER FOR US TO ATTATCH TO THE NAILS!


Smart asses, was my first thought, a bit pissed too. Well ofcourse Ewa shall have her nails so we went back to WHITTENTON get a new set of weddingrings. Went to our church for a short version of the weddingcermony and everyone was happy!

Cheers!



No comments: