Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost got a heart attack

When I tried to log in today this message hit me like brick:
Your account has been disabled by Linden Lab.
Please Call 800-860-6990 during the hours of
9AM - 6PM PST, Monday - Friday.


I tried my second account and this message hit me like a brick even harder:
Your account has been disabled by Linden Lab.
Please Call 800-860-6990 during the hours of
9AM - 6PM PST, Monday - Friday.


I tried my third account and guess what, I could log in!! But I wasnt that keen on living me days as that dirty ol bastard so I called the LL support and gave them hell:)

Jesper Prinz is back but sadly Ewa is not.....

**Hmm when Ewa tried to log in she had exactly the same problems? What is this? Anyonelse faced these problems or is it just family Prinz/Aska?

No comments: