Thursday, May 7, 2009

Barcelona


One of my absloute fav sims has always been Barcelona. As the big city boy I am in RL I like to have people around me, lots of people buzzing around you and in Barcelona you have that!

I used to sit at one of the cafe´s there and just watch the "show" going on. I use to hang there alot. And I loved every minute of it.

So it wasnt just a coincidence that I met my old time friend Ewa at Barcelona and it clicked big time between us October 6th 2008:) It was her favourite place too, but we had never bumped into eachother there before that night.

This place will ofcourse always has a big piece of our pixel hearts.

And naturally we celebrated our 7-months day in Barcelona (among several Barca football fans celebrating the the La Liga victory:)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Barcelona%20del%20Oeste/168/70/24

1 comment:

NYA TINAS UNIVERSUM said...

Great place I agree!


My life in SL started att a café I choosed as MINE.

Right now I have no regular and thats a pity!

/Tina