Thursday, October 16, 2008

Will the real Pimps and Ho´s stand up!


Yes, this is not another eye-catching headline...

The first of November we will have the last prize-giving for the White Room Photo Contest-event. The next one will be in the beginning of January 2009, when the big final (10.000 K in purse) is done.

We will start the prize-cermony at Noon SLT at the gallery. Right after we kick off the party. In Sweden the first of November is the All Saints Night, but I am not a saint, and they are very rare among my friends I can tell you...so the theme is ofcourse: Pimp´s & Ho´s

The jury have promised me to dress up(or down, either way you see it...) and I hope you will do same join us!

This is not just the night when the dense fog of immorality and decadence will cover all the White Room gallery...I will also DJ for the first and last time in SL.

See you there!

Date: Nov 1st
Time: Noon SLT
Theme/dresscode: Pimps & Ho´s
At The White Room Gallery

Jesper & The Jury

No comments: