Saturday, April 4, 2009

The last brick


I woke pretty early this morning and logged in, saw that someone was on the Lightshow platform!

Ofcourse it was PetGirl (Tina) Bergman, who was polishing her magnificent build!

Thank you Tina, and I hope many of you will come tonight and watch the show AND the build!

See you!

Jesper

Agenda:
Saturday 4th 11 AM SLT - Noon SLT: Livemusic, Fireworx and Danceshow: Junivers Stockholm, Janne Jannus, Blanche Argus & Charlotte Rhino

Noon SLT - 3 PM SLT: Trance & House Mania: Jesper Prinz

Take me to Icehotel SL now!

2 comments:

NYA TINAS UNIVERSUM said...

I cant come - sorry I have no clothes and no shoes to put on - sorry.

But the disco show are scripted and automaticly secured so.. The special lights will all run - have fun all of you.

Great fun.

/Tina - sob sob no clothes sob

Jesper Prinz said...

Haha Tina, you better be there!

//Jesper