Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you remember Lisa & Joelle?


Ofcourse you do! The story of Lisa and Joelle is a lovely one and now Questor Llewellyn has done some really nice jewelry based on Lisas work. Read below what Questor writes about it:)

The vernissage is today Friday 1 PM SLT. Hope to see you all there!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Foxboro/138/98/245

Recently, I went to a most unusual art show at the beest of a friend of mine. I didn't expect much but upon my arrival I found it to be a fascinating collection of interesting pieces and to top it all off, everything there was made by a 12 year old girl named Lisa, and sold by her mother, whose Avatar name is Joelle Rodenberger.
Several of the pieces made me think of jewelry, especially this piece, Heart in Fire. I mentioned it to Joelle and eventually, This collection was born. (should you wish to view other pieces by Lisa, I have included a LM for the gallery in the box)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. I have made this jewelry out of mostly sculpty parts, making it extremely low prim but very high quality. The box is transfer so you should be able ot give it as a gift and the contents are mod and copy, giving the eventual owner the ability to copy them and fit them to them just right.
It is a beautiful collection and I am glad to have been able to create it and glad to be able to share it. If you should have any questions about this product, please send me a notecard and I will get back with you ASAP.
Questor Llewellyn



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Foxboro/138/98/245

No comments: