Monday, August 3, 2009

I am with the band...



Well the life as a groupie to the drummer/singer in HOTS ROCK is not that glorious that I was told....

Yesterday I was building up the stage with my bare hands, humping giant Marshall speakers, adjusting lights, cleaning the bathrooms and lounges...

....while the band was sipping on drinks and doing some very important nailpolishing by the pool...well I am not complaining really, screwing a rockstar has always been dream!


See you all on Saturday when HOTS ROCK enter the stage at Icehotel SL!

3 comments:

♥ Lolita ♥ said...

*giggle* I laughed at this one. I love reading your notes and you have a wicked sense of humor in your writting. Hee hee.

Jesper Prinz said...

I am not playing around, I am deadly serious;)

♥ Lolita ♥ said...

I know!! That's what so funny. lol